Thursday, December 2, 2010

Considered lucky or unlucky you

 Insomnia ...


this regard in terms of words.

she said it does not matter.

morning, a computer monitor is broken. can not play on the computer was.

just not her day off. was I opened the.

 Blucky so many days since the worst day for it.

awakened by two friends.

and the morning . have to wait until tomorrow to medication.

However, just a student back to Guangzhou, saying that I can call her books.

I was lucky ah
** Everything is very calm and it **

This is what I summed up.

night, was open water hot bath to the right.

the other hand seem not so bad ah.

bought me a new to give her.

go to bed, sleeping.

afternoon, the students broke a cup (which is a monumental !).

later called flat.

lay down more than 14:00, to call male light. Fortunately, he is just that days did not shut the phone. So, I woke up a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment