Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brand joke

 Students caught by the principal over the wall into the school .
President : Why not take the gates ?
students pointed to clothes : Metersbonwe , do not take the unusual way !
Principal: such a high wall , how do you turn over ?
students pat pants : Li Ning , anything is possible!
principals : how to taste over the wall ?
students pointed shoes : special step, the general feeling of flying !
next day, students take the main entrance come.
Principal: how today was not over the wall ?
students pointed shoes : Anta, I choose I like it!
President : Why did not wear uniforms ?
students raised to mention trousers : Semir , what to wear what .
Principal: afraid I will not let you into the school?
students pat the clothes : elegant birds, unstoppable .
president was furious : I had a great you have to remember !
student discontent : Why?
Principal sneer : M-Zone , my site I call the shots !

No comments:

Post a Comment