Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I really do not want you

 Just walk to a junction in time will want to read to you
only half the time will just think you
songs will be like when half You
I really do not want you
I just do not think I will think of you when you like

I do not want you nice

I do not want you to go crazy I just want you to
eyes moist


but I went to bed I can not sleep in bed I looked bored
magazine
open book when I think of you
I could not sleep

I shook my head to get rid of your shadow
can be printed in the magazine it ;
So I threw away the magazine


I turn out the light in the dark you look so clear
I turn on the light switch off the phone I had


where more than many words we said those words, but
pushed
my mind so I opened the phone

I do not want you just can not sleep
just when think you

not sleep I do not know or think you think you could not sleep because I was not very

I just think you
happy when I think of you unhappy

when I think of you
;
my memories will not be deceived
recalled memories of the people would be deceived by its balance

Valentine's heart ;
weight subtle, such as hair

you laugh
my silence you fine a
;
my disheartened

I catch any of your eyes
determine whether you are still warm as it used to
I collected all the information you
. . . . . .

my mind is that you decide
I do not own
I do not want you
miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment