Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Browse recent book, textbook dynamic website

 Suddenly been attracted by the topic of a netizen. To the effect that although the books should be shared, but tried several times to let other people baby books, the results have been made the book beyond recognition, so very sorry so to the general collection of books on how to say no means borrowing. I did not expect such an obscure topic of the book even attracted the majority of those who love the same response, the state of the book in many eyes does not matter, these people love the idea of the book may make them feel a little selfish or fuss, more What is more the book will feel that they too love the heart radical. However, as the same person who loves the book for me, every thought we have to identify with me, because I deeply understand their distressed, helpless, depressed.

a book that some people will find it Well, fine then you need it? In fact, another point may wish to think of it, everyone has their favorite thing, but you are game, models, cosmetics, discs, there may be antique collections, arts and crafts display, etc., that you love these certainly do not want someone to destroy and damage them. Similarly, a book, though they do not have much money, but it is the love of books are the most willing to cherish, protect and collections.

long been thought that the book is the protection of some Because I cherish the book for those who must use the clear plastic wrapping paper books, both to see the colorful book covers, but also can play the role of dust and water and oil. Meanwhile, the reading can not creased, the skin can not fold the book, can not beat the book page, you can not use a pen to leave any blot on the book. If the book does not care if dirty or damaged to Tiandu, as if it was not tolerate the slightest imperfection, and then wait for them to deal with the buy, in short, be sure the book is almost brand new after reading. Looked at the rows of rows of books, neat and clean place where my heart was comfortable. For this reason, I will be interested in this post, read our message, to know I am not an Friends of the majority of the book has this habit of the original books, such as life --- love! The library to others, it becomes all the headaches and unwilling to face the problem ~ it makes me suddenly think of a colleague, the day we talked about the book, she angry with me talking about ten years ago library experience, when she lent the book to another colleague, the results of over half a year that my colleagues do not yet, so she went to, the library of a bunch of garbage from the file table that book dig out, we can imagine, the book has changed dramatically, the book's pages are all rolled up. Here is my colleague went so far as they do this a decade ago, angry with. I asked her what the last book? She said, looking on the block where my heart always feel uncomfortable, and finally one day can not stand, throw, and then bought a new set. And then on the book of my colleagues who held a grudge borrowed, vowed that do not lend the book to go through the motions before fully reading people. I totally can understand her feelings, because she will not care for the book under me, her books are usually a type two, a look, a collection. Ha ha ~ love books in general of people, all in the eyes of some outsiders not the human, weird and extreme, why a book that will make them cry or sad, or worried about unrest, or fly into a rage it? Your book in the end or not to share with others? Not only by those who buy and do not understand people who cherish the love, the book is considered distressed owner was how sad it? Can not really read books but also by non-it?

Huitie everyone, let me to the spirit, extract some of the content, I believe both the owner or the book library to others who often will find some answers ~ (in brackets is how I feel!)

library books do not want the reason the Lord: (mostly the book Lord of the number of One by three years after graduation is not yet. Until the time also, the book has been dilapidated. Requires students to compensation, he actually said by him to that. Finally,Bailey UGG boots, re-bought or your own in this. Serious contempt for the people especially the people, I would not put the book in the library. (Sometimes written materials is a manifestation of the character ~)

ago, a friend came to my home and live the night, took my morning more than a dozen books, and then told me to lay down the money, I bought , Oh, difficulty, and finally I can not tell him to send him to see if he is the person who loves books. then had to buy himself out. so it is a headache problem, is also considering to hide it. (As a friend, since the person is also a lover of books, why they loved person wins it? Buy this method with the other side is really difficult and helpless ~)

have lent the book to borrow the words of love of books persons. Since it is borrowed from a friend, should know whether the love of books friends? have credit? If you borrow, do not regret it. a good book to share, just a utopian state. If your book as a lover, you will mentioned share? (Normal people do not want to share the love ah ~ ha ha ~)

a child my father gave me a book, and later high school that year to bring the books borrowed by a student, and later the students drop out intend to read next year. I was quite helpless, ah, the book is not expensive, but this book has me a lot of good memories. And I also hate a person, that you borrow the book he borrowed someone else after him, chasing book special trouble. (These people love the book in the hearts of the most annoying person, not a master of the book, why mess by ah ~)

let other people do not seem like a small gas and let other people do not know what year Well Which month can pick back, come back was not broken I guess we like, alas! A ~ soft-hearted people who share a word easily be knocked away his things yet. People tend to borrow books, the books will get dirty, fold, and Angular, and hey ~

I once brought this <> back to school, passed around to have been made out of shape, since I do not love library, I have a classmate also love books, but he read yet another twist digging booger foot,cheap UGG boots, looked to hate, and sometimes do not lend to bad he died wrapped play, not to ask self-created, and he really wanted a fight. Also, have not read the books never checked out. After the books out after the break, ask them to not lose, do not pay are not, If he wants compensation, but also buy the same Why? no sense, so generally do not borrow books. (Stalker, do not ask self-created, the ranks of such people should draw the friend did not at least the quality of ~!)

Before the array is a friend borrowed a few books, back off the pages of time, What can I say? Tears splashed the pictures. Basically, I do not borrow the book, unless very good friends, and friends also love the book. (If those borrowers who have self-knowledge, because you do not know other people love the distressed cry, do not you guilty?)

Former general, to borrow, because really do not know how to refuse ... ... but really distressed, his book when the baby, taken away by anyone, even if the day came back to getting out, and even told them to beware, lips will promise, the last fling, or readily. So now, I do not by killing, or to fight it, decided not to, then buy forget ... ... (I'm really surprised there is such a dirty clothes should also people do?)

I have a comic book by the students, the results passed back into a class, 6 Only two came back, and are dissipated by the. My sister was even worse, she borrowed books back to a page that was torn, the man said, like the map, causing me to cry for a night sister. (Your house of glass is also good, I do not knock down a line? Not! If not, why do casually tear other people's books?)

That there are so many like me who love books, such as life, ah, I thought I was a relatively abnormal it. I read the book is absolutely related to new. (Oh,UGG boots clearance, love the book the people are generally less The above results also come back to eat with N-oil splash point ... I'm almost crazy ~ ~ then she lend me the book that I did not hesitate to direct, control how she said that I, oh! I bought a new book will be hidden, locker, or on the bed (in the upper), in short, I by her on the right!)

I thought I loved the book, such as life na ~~~ I found one here, now, no one will love books! Hey think of the book previously borrowed some Na is also not coming back tattered distressed Ah! So now I love the book I would never go to school like normal friends that want to see if the library will then be lent to bring better relations between friends and will be careful to take care of Qiandingwanzhu to be very careful to take care of some but not ... ... so to choose the right person ... ... or else by slightly introduce electronic version of the ... ... or drag myself to forget about the other side grew more and more distressed ~~~~~~ ... ... hey ~ ~ I really want to not ever borrow a book! Favorite book to take at least hide ... ... ... ... (I believe a lot of books must have the same feeling of people ~)

more often forgot who lent a result, the book brought back the beloved have to buy, but another feeling, and which was held in my hands and the feeling is different. (Yes, different state of mind ~)

not own things, after all, very worried about their own books to take care of poor, particularly those like. Some students take my brand new novel in English even when they will say: (So it is that some students over ah ~)

library does not get damaged or the person has the basic character and personality all have problems. Do not want to spend their own money to buy books, but also petty ask people borrow cheap money, and finally do not cherish this opportunity, I do not even between such people are not willing. (In fact, up to the real character or personality surprisingly serious, but at least these people do not know how to respect others.)

Tried every way to protect those who love books love letter: (Some of these methods is still a good way ~ look at what the book into just the main points are children on the ~)

library if someone, say their own depends, and said he is very careful reading is slow, a long time library people perhaps to forget, or buy a new book to hide.

I have stood on the shelf in the house of a brand - the frame shall not borrow books. (Good, but need some courage!)

Fact, if you love the book especially if they can say so with friends, take good care of my books. (Some people will do, some people will forget the ~ Oh ~)

If the person is found, say, bring their own to lend, and apologized to him, and said other people read, some lend him immediately, over time, he forgot to pull, or what the other has not yet. (This trick children high! Ha ha)

not lend my books, except between really good friends. Not allowing people to buy their own books to see, if you see directly that no loan, refused to read. (May pull the following sub-Caixing ah! ~)

The same problems you encountered, the first family and a serious attitude, Lord, no matter and no one told to The event of a stalker, and says with a laugh, In fact, sometimes think, the book such a valuable thing, loud noise like a borrowed by so many people to go? Like the loan to libraries ah! Love books, self-love self-pity! (Oh, though the comparison is the right path, but I believe finished, the person must loaned out!)

A simple Leia ... ... (really tired)

loaned, and no one did not hesitate. (Crisp!)

I hate people borrow books, do not like borrowing from others. Others refused to borrow the general two ways: directly reject the general relationship: a very good relationship, he said do not take, I bought this for you. (This way good, feared by a lot more friends, you send, but come. Oh ~ and friends will give you white? This is a way to clear the refuse! Friends will still angry!) < br>
I hung a shelf next to the word, The. (In fact, people are not reluctant to borrow because of stingy ~ not to judge, although I am in the library on the stingy, but may be very generous in other ways ah!)

Tell people to borrow books: Confucius: the book with his wife (the public) will not be checked out. (This is not through!)

Hate people find me borrow! Is not stingy, but some quirks! Even if he does not dirty, do not like to take! Feel like a man want his wife is pure and single-mindedness! I do not want to book any person's breath and traces! Only belong to me! If someone asks me to take, I usually smile and say (Same as above a ~)

if you have the courage to refuse to say: no borrow books. If not, he said: I borrowed this book is someone else, so I have to immediately read still others. (In fact, lying is very comfortable to do!)

Only lent my book to be a good colleague, I think the book will break it as long as people just like this do not deserve to read, before going to school When the books on loan Diuguo, after working through the book also Diuguo out, but do not take the book out now, my books are also on the box, others can not see, it does not go through, huh, huh haha ~ (I think not allowing people to find your valuable book is the best way, but do not have pressure on the bottom shelf is really a very sad thing ~)

ho ho, we understand the serious mood, your favorite books by others never even best friends will not work, because the books on loan papers will be turned ripe, and by the time I was very upset to go out, there are always worried about people like to take, say, from the loaned to others their own principles, if he want to see, you can buy to give him a long time, everyone will know my habits. (Kind of worried about is people feeling uneasy, more worried about is a long time, through out much, do not know anyone who has to!)

Not willing to borrow the book, so my home Select wood door bookcase glass doors, not so good people will not see you have opened the door what book. (Do not forget to be there in front of people who do not ask self-created Oh, ha ha ~)

I think to really enjoy reading, love books people do not control other people borrow books to read, have them do not want to do, I think that my book, (except for textbooks, a dictionary class) can not be lent to others, that the serious point, as if to lend to others, and finally people do not yet, you should be embarrassed mouth, the results do not become friends , also were considered too small gas, which is what truth Yeah, so what reason is there not need that Liangzi set, or go to the library by! have not do unto others thing!)

Oh, said so much, I believe many people will resonate, and there are some people reflect on it! In fact, library itself is not wrong, mostly because the book borrowers confused beyond recognition, or simply lost it to the book the main very distressed, in only with lying, petty, lying, bottom pressure and various other upset children . Therefore, the root cause for no more than borrow the book from the main library to the people. So I can not say definitely do not borrow to give, but sure to lend the book who really know how to love books! Of course, if possible, can I still hope that the book neat partnership,UGG bailey button, clean my side, ha ha ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment