Wednesday, October 27, 2010

rest these days

 Rest these days, always wearing a pair of shoes like the step, each time the door can not help watching it smile, like a love who is so of riding.

my height 1.70cm, but since has been to grow to this height has not been accurately confirmed, all people interested in my height are the most confident guess 1.65cm 1.67cm, so occasionally for me bone Baodabuping.

I always think that women wearing high heels are particularly temperament, and he is longing to be logical to be included in the ranks of an elegant woman. Therefore,UGG boots, whenever the shoe through the dazzling array of often stare at average height, neither fat nor thin Kogan shoes salivate. However, to satisfy his own vanity every time, but if combined with long distances, I always self-deprecating jokes add it. Because, after the collision with the ground high heels that issued the feeling of contact between the sound there is I really do not like it, it will inadvertently reminds me of the old ladies in Shanghai,Bailey UGG boots, laughing.

shoes these days step down to earth life,cheap UGG boots, how to describe it? It is really comfortable it!

the original, I'm so loved the flat, soft feel. Like a comfortable pair of shoes step, the sense of contact with the earth, real, powerful and exceptionally strong.

along the road, step fit the flat shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment