Thursday, October 14, 2010

Had previously been worried about pressure to perform all gone

 Perhaps my colleagues have long been accustomed to self-work, no one has come to me do odd jobs, so I became a truly idlers. Has nothing to do must also stay on the seat feels nice too scary, a little bit of time looking at moving forward to really want to put it aside for several laps faster. Finally coming to work, my first out of the office. If the days are so boring that I really only choose to leave.

walk in the street watching the crowds, suddenly find very interesting: long as different people, different dress, different look but the same tired says: no matter how beautiful the clothes to wear on them all become a decoration. Although the old saying says: clothes make the man, but I think people should rely on the clothes, the makeup fishes. There temperament is always brighten clothes, no temperament, wearing expensive clothes and then hang clothes only look good on the shelf ----- practical. Really sorry for the designer: In this era of mass production, then the wearer good design will also be destroyed. No wonder the truly successful people do have their own full-time designer. Previously dreamed he would become a real fashion designer, for each customer to make the most suited to his own clothing, but in reality it has long been under pressure from forgotten, and today, sitting on the roadside the bench, watching the crowd Hustle and enjoy the different clothes in this dream once again been ignited. Really tired of this man of the world ---- too picky, and they belong to something and not just to pay attention to the details about who really can not stand this society. Perhaps in their design a little bit of heaven to be able to find open space for it.

br> If it is before I will put the key back to him with humility, but today was a feeling too, perhaps driving to vent about it. The night is always the city of neon lights, run the streets full of cars, the annoying red light always lights up when I want to speed up, empty hole, looking at the distance, impatiently tapping the steering wheel with your fingers, if I have the ability to all the red lights turn green, then I will certainly do that. Finally see the green light, a step on the gas hard to fly out. He did not say a word from beginning to end, can not see his face, perhaps like me he was depressed it.

Turn right? Ring speed on it? I do not want a crazy to drag racing, I go to open, blink of an eye after a crossroads.





I guess, but his tone was serious, it seems very serious matter. Today is really big and broken down. Maybe I really should not leave the future to unforeseen scared me, being someone else's piece made me angry, go on like this I will be mad.

General Manager Liu Wang

think they appreciate the way I really do not know what wrong. I stared at his eyes did not speak.

false trading account through the company money laundering. You should have heard of money laundering, to investigate the consequences of your Internet connection. In their case of complete procedures the company could not pay. Even if we insist on a personal inspection they will be put back showed good cover points already arranged for us to see. The great risk we Dan Zhao, hope it will not trouble to do.

know? phone number you know? plant specific address you know? take all of a sudden there is a thousand million of the company reached a secretary a boss you do not find it strange that you? , many wage earners have a car, they only take a taxi; phone has been popular only base their stay; I do not know even the name of the factory,UGG boots cheap, there are other factories that do not stock, as well as John. . . . . . Where it really like that idea as Yin.





I know John better than I should in all respects good, colleagues say, according to the present into the company from the never out of his fault. Should not people like me to trust? In fact, he and John have many similarities, although the biggest difference is that John put the matter concerns a pending high profile critical time given the overall situation can always make a decision and he is always alive in the face of a game, the total When the generals themselves, other people do the soldiers, in addition to an order to see the way a little bit sympathetic to subordinates.



I think he is still looking for a job right side edge work. The next morning bought a copy of Human Resources reported to the company, and his colleagues in the do your own thing and no one ask me for help, the newspaper on the table slowly rummage up enough as long as their conditions and allow the cast electronic resume I have carefully recorded and sent through the company network application letter, and then only in a daze of boredom waiting for news.

last two minutes to work, I quickly packed his things to leave. He then leaves came with your fingers in front of me nodded his desk, I looked up to see her hand is holding a stack of things, she smiled and winked Yinjing Li went to the office. I know she wanted me to wait for her and began the long wait, who told her friends I do Kou Wen soft.

few minutes later, Miss He Congyin leaf out of the office, I told her I was going to get her car door for me. She would carefully smile. When I drove to the building door, she was smiling so there.



But I have nothing to hide: we have seen the newspaper. will get better. Yesterday Yoon Dong ten minutes after you leave it out the door I saw him coming out of a daze in front of your back. You know, I'm after his departure from work over forty minutes before.

will be trampled to pieces. In fact, I was trying to escape but what I do not know what to avoid.



now find themselves cash-strapped friends and shopping is the case, how sad thing. Looking at her constantly try wearing a variety of beautiful clothes, as long as the fit to sign the bill to buy, but can only see their own ----- even touch the clothes are not the courage to try. Just think of her proposal to continue the activities after a meal is given the choice: Shopping? Drink? I have to shake their heads: is the money to drink beverages, shopping, at least for Yangyang Yan. She knew so much crazy, then I absolutely willing to drink with her,UGG boots clearance, watching her brush with the credit card again and again, it is estimated have been maxed out.

just thought, she came to holding my hand, > I reluctantly shook his head, while acknowledging the good things, a thin shirt can spend half a year's wages have really not the guts to try, not to mention now that I took and spent two months wages than half the near future likely to be unemployed.

she saw a face I have guessed about, pick up a black dress to a card delivery, the staff had knowingly took to the checkout.

Her house was home feeling warm, romantic atmosphere, he also took a little naive. After reading every corner of the room, only to find this piece is only one hundred square meters of houses to live, asking too much.





Also me. No longer winded the.

He drank a lot of leaves, and I was pulled to drink a lot, talking about John vaguely remember her vaguely talking about Yin Yan Yin also read where. . . . . . Too messy.

Hurriedly set of good clothes to go, that dress, she still has time to help me because the car rolled over a hair to soon.

colleagues found that most of the New World with a look at me, jokingly said to see the beauty of today. Smug himself took a long time in the bathroom. Nothing is really tough work hours, the image made me more determined to change the idea to do a design. I really want to change, but did not think someone would know this better than I first thought.

This is an incredible night, had finished tonight, I really read any recognized Yin.

new clothes back to the dormitory, where Yin is read with relish watching TV, the only 6 points in that he did. Before I recovered sentence he uttered the words I was shocked: I sighed.



took a look at turned out to be the most famous image of the city schools are learning the design also includes costume design. I stared, until today I realize that I really wanted to do, but he has long been seen through.

nerve, and accompany John, John Ho leaves to accompany a bad mood, what leaves a bad mood can also pull your scapegoat, I am sad to deaf ears.

Although only understand a small part of this passage, I could feel the sorrow of them. A bad mood when I did not accompany you, because I believe that happiness can only be friends and share the sorrow to myself. The Yin ------ read where some people share a desire to hurt the people who absolutely did not stay by the greatest tragedy. Now I'm willing to listen to his heart, he will give a chance? Well, do not ask him, after look at his emotions, always free of care acceptable to inquire but deliberately the privacy of others are suspected of spying. Action is not more convincing? Yin looked like the surface of indifference who read everything I have to run the.



new schools, new learning, new life, I can almost imagine before long I was another new self.

first came to the school actually quite disappointed, because the whole school is a layer of building floor (I do not know or own rental property.) In the report under the guidance of a teacher at I came to the classroom. We have already started school, and a handsome young man fashion can suddenly asked me: changing ourselves, others, perhaps this way can change their destiny.

He found the most essential of life, supplemented by artistic means which enable him to suit their environment. sometimes exaggerated and sometimes obscure, but with a little magic to enhance his image in the eyes of other people. can really change the fate of not only his own outside in the packaging. To put it plainly, the image is the packaging design, packaging, are present. So you put down the so-called lofty aspirations, it is God doing. I worship in this industry. Want to argue they can not find the right words.

, and on such a scripted can also become the city's most famous professional image design agency.





explained. a read to understand to understand. I laughed, I did not think this is the first known Jacky: is a member of the rich crowd, not only stylish dress, wearing apparel brands are also, and I will be the people of this rustic friends?

to 18. a lot of people are two or three years ago signed up waiting for a chance until now. Two days ago I thought that it was my turn to came and asked for. the result just before me, there are 18 people signed up, I every day in this bubble and looking forward to some teachers will give up ground. until the day before school to report the before all participants had to give up. Then at the Jack teacher reported that he had a friend call a girlfriend to intervening, there are no places. 20 people had to expand into. I heard Cheguo registration form to fill out. your boyfriend, and Jack teachers are good friends? can ask him to care more about me? I heard Meyer say that that I was very lucky, lucky. Friends accidentally destroyed a good mood, how to make her happy?

, title 90 of 100 points out of all of the following Pass. too cruel a. no, I have to go back to a good read, and you good work. get the test paper in advance Oh, I remember the look. the. out from the exam room

feel a lot easier. Having carefully read the whole of the course materials I know I certainly had the exam. Meyer thought early in the morning to get to ask if there is tension in the face when the paper, when they hear negative answers to the sad expression, and then look at her face now look easy to understand she sure passed. She smiled easily.

Finally, do not have the will to learn, see.





According to the teacher, then relax it.

, really. I have not seen Rui Ying, and it will you?

all afternoon trying to figure out how to read and who said he Yoon agreed to come out and I play Rui Ying. The first time, who know how tough, almost eleven, how can he not come back. Bored to convert the TV channels. Suddenly, Yin Nian who opened the bedroom door, he was wearing pajamas in her hand, holding a bag of potato chips.



appears that he did not want to see me. He was thinking back to the living room just for the sets of clothes.



go, you'd better find a stay in you so. beauty? little contact with her now, not to be trifled Lord.
to call and tell them you race around to the point: every time the little guy to the race this time, I'm not mistaken, right?

out after watching TV, you do not read, it quickly back to the room.

want to laugh, but also a little laugh. Come tomorrow, you can see the sharp eagle, and still early to sleep.

up early in the morning to drive to the race directly to more than 11 points only. It seems there are more than 1 hour Meyer to come, better take a look Rui Ying it. Had just parked and the staff over there: how would anyone remember me, but did not say their last names.



I walked, said: regulars, and she came to stay we will tell you the exact location of her let her in the past please? This is the easy way down.

see Rui Ying, it is space on the walk, I saw quickly ran between me rub. It is kind of tall, each relying on it always gives people a sense of security. Holding it slowly stroll, it does not seem happy to keep kicking the ground.

to me.



>
looked sharp eagle eyes I read that it is like to run a stand up on the horse.

br> went to graze the side of early, go running.

Mayer came to know. I close my eyes smiled and continued to enjoy the natural atmosphere. These days always feel myself in a whirlpool, only now fully integrated into the heavens and the earth and feel that makes me calm down. Why to manage the external thing? She did not talk at all, feel drawn the man lying next to me is the United States and Asia.

I know I'm here again to sleep. Opened his sleepy eyes to see Rui Ying is looked down at me (it looks just like my mother looking at sleeping children, but in the eyes of a little worried.) Sit up, touch its head half-jokingly said:











can be overdrawn. his VIP clients, but here.

membership.

But people like the quality of this pricey: no loud noise, no bad language grievances.

All expenses paid by members. registered a relative or friend usually does not meet their qualifications important friend. Member reserves the right to replace the friends list. most of the members account is not overdrawn, and only a very small number of customer accounts to overdraft Gold VIP . Nian Yin who is one.









I re put on the cup, sip a small mouth, slowly savoring the tongue: sour taste, mint-like feeling of cold, bitter and astringent in the band (like the taste of olives), suddenly the mouth like fire Like burning, and then soaked an entire tongue tastes of coolness, and instantly spread throughout the body. Wonderful.

very slowly, his eyes a little moisture, it appears that this wine did she realize a lot of life.



Why not go directly to him.

We change the fate of the first step. the rest of the can seize the opportunity to change the fate of that marriage. marry a husband absolutely dominant power after the rest of your life can most carefree life. Nian Yin who is absolutely the most perfect candidates. So there will be a day where many of the lady in the waiting for the door, design, and her encounter. He loved riding it in the BMW Rui Ying. In fact, before I came to this race turned into a whole circle, did not find his figure to come to this to find you.

existence of such people would be too humiliating.

good luck no chance, no chance to be a big place and no show. women know how to package themselves can put their best side out,UGGs, will people pay attention, some attention will have the opportunity. only to find you will appreciate people to rely on luck: good luck will be able to meet the fate of the elegant change your life, run into some bad luck tangled net of bad people. The fate of these two kinds of people are rewritten into two diametrically opposed the. strength, only the strong will dare to say that they absolutely rely on the strength now. In fact, not always say that, but the weak will always think of ways to discuss their favor, they take advantage of opportunities as long as it wants. She seems tired, a sip of the wine taste to go with closed eyes.

luck, strength, for little people like me in the end for which the most important? In fact, from my body to see the absolute luck is more important than strength to rely on my own I do not know how long it should go to art than the road, but this is not some of those who use Yin despicable idea? Should not it, we all use each other, let alone who's kidding. Took out a few photos to me, is sharp and my eagle photo: Rui Ying looked down at my sleeping, Rui Ying lie down beside me, his face close to me Rui Ying. . . . .



, and he also added you as a friend of his. you told me that you and he was just an ordinary friend, his girlfriend, right?

Miss Yin is not more than I can afford.





hurt people too much of it. Love of beauty has always been a hero, but also the right guy love of money, these two I have not, are not eligible to get any feeling of the opposite sex. Fortunately, I never look forward too, will listen to her so calmly finished speaking. But Meyer is too bitch, I do not like this. To when a common friend to pay it, she does not belong to the kind of people you can trust. Nian Yin

today more than 8 to any in the living room wearing pajamas. He must be furious that time I was watching TV.

, and I saw no less than a perspective of your body fat, it directly out of activities. remote control to sit up a little stool.



bad, I also wear pajamas, rushed back to the room threw a long coat. He even watching football matches, the remote control also Jinzuan in his hand.

think of a bunch of beautiful women in your reputation is also loud enough. They heard you and I are friends, bright eyes, and crazy and I-Latin American relations, so many girlfriends at once more really not used to. said with a smile. Came out from the race, Meyer called on a bunch of friends to play with the afternoon, I had all their Die Baoyuan the.

shame is she was most pleased. innocently waiting for her at the door, she again said she is someone you can not take your friends in,Bailey UGG boots, then put your own hanging in the doorway to the dark and then go out to play. even this little trick is do not wear split, I lived in vain.

true that we come back to eat when I go to the bathroom and she heard her friend say that he thought he got it wrong, and now appears to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment