Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ninety-year-old abused a helpless old man

 Sun ugly
mm ninety-year-old elderly abuse helpless
I am Chen of the sea, male, born in 1916, now has 93 years of age, living food bar 60 # Shehong County Taihe Town, there are two sons and two daughters.
shipping companies in the county work I had been retired for several decades, countries in recent years, annual wage increases to retirees, in particular, seven years old or older gave retirees an additional increase in my pension enough to support my daily expenses, reasonable to me should be very happy old age, but in fact, my old age actually very sad, very miserable, had to swallow much abuse, I do not know what day this is the end of the day, and sometimes really want to commit suicide.
Now, I put one of stagnation for decades stomach grievances talk to you, please give me that one way of existence, if we have no means, then I hang it out.
I have a 96m2 of private property (ie Shehong food bar 60 #), since his wife died, and the eldest son of Chen Yi on the double live together, but also has no problem before, but since the second eldest son married, bad luck will come to my head , eldest son of second wife named Zhao Xiuying, is an extremely unruly, Wang poured, wicked fierce woman, not to mention the neighbors, a street that we are untouchables her eldest son and cowardly Zhao toe and told him to turn left, He did not dare look at the right, Zhao every means to me is abuse.
one, I can only live in the staircase: a dozen years ago, my house is a converted two-floor brick base (floor cover Qingwa not be considered a small area), she only allowed me to live a narrow stairway, regardless of seasons, hot and cold weather, I can only like an abandoned old dog curled up in a narrow corner, bought two years ago, the eldest son the new house move, is still restricted to the staircase where I live, or to rent rooms, no rental will simply lock when she did it to make me suffer enormously because there is no bathroom on the first floor, second floor and on the lock, regardless of day and night, rain, wind I can only place 400 meters from home toilet, the toilet had to break several times.
Second, verbal abuse verbal abuse often: mention of Zhao Xiuying curse, everyone is afraid of neighborhood , call me more often, called me a few generations, and never see me as a father.
once, I want my store to Zhao Xiuying there Sanqian dollars in their (pension and savings replacement ), Zhao a big light on the fire, and immediately put my clothes closet break will counter the clothes into the street; was added Bai I borrowed her two dollars, I borrowed from neighbors of 200 spot Yuan also her, she humiliated me in front of neighborhood, said she had plenty of money, so much for CHEN Yi double immediately after the money into pieces, in turn burned the money.
three wanton assault: If you do not curse on Shui Yee often hit me, shoved me once and I were tall backs and be on the table, waist injury will heal up to half a year; once my head, bleeding, the most serious one is to me a fan even after the ground causes for riding on the back and play, neighbors and passers-by can not see, however, and came forward to stop before it opened.
four dark days When will the end.
eldest son after the family moved into their new homes, never come back say in time I do a complete person nineties, has had to take care of my eldest daughter called life, Riverside County, command 09 Housing Ministry also informed us the demolition, I think to see the dawn of a new life, requires that a property I own a single count yet, but think of my life is far from the dark end, I was told years ago to a house divided the eldest son, property has been changed to Chen Yi double name, and that has to do a notary, and it was bolt from the blue, I was more than 80 years of age before, when I can not remember a thing, when I signed notarized agreement whether the flick of a finger (I am illiterate sign can not afford to words) can not remember, I am now the notarized agreement presented to you, please assessment comments. agreement is that both sides of the matter, Chen Yi double does not fulfill the agreement promised obligation or I signed his first breach of the agreement, Can not I change? my own property, I'm still alive, I have the right given to his son, Do I have no right to withdraw? law is not to maintain the weak interests? upright citizens They help me! help my old days of the year the wind alone now! I have no money to court, I have only to you for help, how to do what I?
Chen Shehong County of Sichuan Province of the sea was too oral
and the town dam 60 #
food Tel:
with:
housing distribution agreements entered into an agreement: Chen, the sea, aged 83, 65, now living food bar double
Chen Yi, aged 46, residing at Food dam 65
entered into an agreement Chen Yi Chen, Department of the sea double the Father, now 63 food bar, there is a housing area, 96.40 square meters, in order to clear the property right, subject to mutual agreement to put this agreement, the following terms:
one of food bar 63 housing points to Chen Yi double all.
Second, Chen Hai with Chen Yi double life, living, Chen Yi double-maintenance care for Chen of the sea to the years end.
Third, the agreement in triplicate, the agreement is originally a, a notary public for your records.
who entered into an agreement:
August 16, 1999

Chen Yi Chen of the Shanghai Double

No comments:

Post a Comment