Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Break came to understand, it is carefully brewed flavor of love

 The first time I fall in love with a 20-year-old youth was male. Then I, often went to visit his date, the total spend an hour a black wash their hair. I can not afford expensive cosmetics also can not afford the name brand shampoo, but I treasure the friends sent a bottle of toilet water. In fact, only 5 dollars, but when taking a bath wash, sprinkle a few drops, musk smell, that is, in hair and skin lightly on the mixing on the shallow long. my happiness, because it cheap fragrance, like that little burst of summer wind blows gently, in which the heart will be, quiet and infinitely better.
I never told him why his body always has a light fragrance. This is my only love can give the taste, so tranquil and gentle aroma, I have the courage to dress in the dress when naive, Ang watching his first love. He is also in love with me, though born in privileged families, small children is being spoiled, do not know how to express their love, but he hugged me at the time will face buried in my hair soft, hard sniff, and then said: fragrant than any flowers have it! Can you tell me what brand of shampoo with water? next time I buy for you. I they smile, said in this sentence: This is the taste of love, as long as we love each other, and it will always be floating in my hair Oh!
since he really believed it. At that time, he is still like a child grow up, even though a year older than me, but I need to take care of everything. His clothes are washed I take it, brings back the time, there must be the kind of familiar flowers, the sleeve in the collar, light floating. his ride home, I always make him a good one does not account for the sun baked into the seat. He tired to play, I would crouch down to give him massage ankle . or even two people to dinner, are thin, I squeezed in the crowd to buy his favorite ribs. I like his what? I do not know, maybe that is every time he leaned over to smell me hair, I was touched by it the most. I grew up in humble grew up, there was never a boy like him attached to my taste, and heartily praise: be no flowers, can exceed your fragrance. < br> Our love, come to the seventh year, when his parents finally come to stop. He tried to resist, but the end result of a strong family power, unable to support. then I, to work in a small company, salary but a thousand dollars, except for two younger siblings to school, almost no residual. I still like the college days, as clothing frugal. but even so, that for him to maintain the habit, but has not omitted. I'm in the sun When the hair to dry slowly, down to smell the fragrance of hair will smile sake: Love is really a good thing ah!
when he was in his father go to work under a branch, the father deliberately cultivation, coupled with his capable, and he quickly from a simple and carefree youth, grown into a capable and mature man. He then have time to concern about the private affairs of their love, nor a date with my time, attention to me taste. even once, he gently blame me: Why do you not like my company from a young girl who dressed and fragrant it? Do not give the family the heart of the learning to dress up, and Otherwise, where my parents, how to turn off the flies?
he did not know so, what hurt my heart. I finally realized I had the least value of his origin, has become the biggest obstacle to our love . Even the most expensive perfume I use, it still can not cover the share of dark and lowly born. that I love the sense of smell of the boy, has been indifferent to me for love of the scent, he forget the taste of love.
he finally failed to persuade the live status of their parents to accept the poor love. He struggled in pain for some time in the future, and I finally decided to say goodbye. his lack of courage to face me, just send a text message said: We have thus stop it. I had a week before back he said: Well, to me, and eat the last meal, okay?
our university, we often go to a small shop, eat in Yunnan rice noodle bridge. This noodle, because of its origin, also known as loving food. I've always insisted on a large casserole, two people sitting in the primitive table, head against his head, it is Earned to after eating each other for each other wipe sweat from his face. This kind of happiness, after graduation, I still from time to time to let him study. I have no money to buy him expensive gifts, but I have two hands, to be in the hands of the noodle, made of genuine love for a bowl of food.
It was a summer evening, he sat in my rented a small house, and slowly I do eat rice noodle. two people still head against his head, but we all know, the kind of warmth and attachment of the former has little eat the rice noodles with a touch of the wind. is late summer, but heat is still not disappeared, but the rampant mosquitoes began to fade . eat half, he has frequently scratching his hand. I see it, they got up, took a small bottle without a label, looking for his smear red and swollen skin. wiping his hands, he suddenly hit by a familiar smell. He tried to remember, and finally remembered that this is I have told him, and he is also attached to the 7 years his taste of love.
he was struggling to open wrote: 7 years, you have been using this cheap toilet water, add flavor to our love? I did not look up, but it is choked voice: You finally did not completely forget the fragrance of our love.
He finally realized that the original his own in the very hot in flavor, the apathy out of me so hard brewing, this unique taste of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment