Monday, November 1, 2010

Ah!!!! This cute little dog gave me a gift to meet!!!!

 Out another busy day today to go home now, get up 6:30 am, 7:30 in the International Trade wait staff, together with a large team drove to the Shijiazhuang boundaries Huailai! We shoot a film on the big red wine, so special attention to the leadership of wineries want to take us to the base wine, can be photographed many of the real picture.
makeup down the stairs, I suddenly saw a cute little dog playing in there, next to no one, the photographer said, the sentence: this dog holding shots,UGGs, right? I said: Sure, now, and I'm Italian!
lovely dogs I hold it stop with the tongue to lick me,UGG boots, and I also proud of to the side of staff,UGG bailey button, said: Look, it seems to really like me! Who knows Carter, I suddenly smelled a very foul smell of dog feces. I look to the reaction,UGG boots cheap, shouting!!! ah!! !
They looked at me: how do you?
I said: Did not you smell anything?
ha ha ha ha laughter sounds! was the first time a dog shit in the body, is it gift it? so the taste linger in me. I can not smile, but look long in this small cute dog were also no reaction of the Rights ...
Not only this, I have a moment in accordance with the request to continue holding the photographer made it look like a very sweet and happy to!
So there the following photos

No comments:

Post a Comment