Sunday, November 7, 2010

A life & my world

 Urumqi can be really cold, and we here at nine o'clock, the train station was a good luggage storage, do not know why to go. I heard that more than 20 o'clock train, too cold to go to Internet cafes to the , at least a little bit temperature.
(a) I have to remember one thing, it happened at 11:00 on February 28 and more, I dry my grandfather (godfather's father) was born in 1921 This year has been 86 years old, should be the old age of the elderly, for now, life was very accustomed to using the toilet, and he and my godfather lived in the building, quite naturally are not used to house the toilet, so he have a habit to have a street in the public toilet to the toilet, the toilet is that the former cottage, then walked over a large age is also when the exercise bar. day around noon, when the grandfather usual dry toilet, squat if it did not take long to come in a man, holding a kitchen knife (to not know) after the left ear toward the dry grandfather cut, cut a total of Mito. Grandpa was wearing a felt hat, man even the hat are cut off, and also the bones Kandao a grandfather. at the time that the blood to flow one, Grandpa has been 86 years old, ah, so much older, or quickly bring pants to go from nearly 50 meters to go to an old friend's house, was the son of that old saw, and quickly called Grandpa's son, pulled to the hospital by car. the old friend's son has been cut by hand according to the hospital but did not free the operating table, the doctor first, only the blood, and then go out into the city to send, and my father went too, no one should be at hand to help my father carry a stretcher in one hand and holding head, the blood flow to the father's sleeve all,UGG boots cheap, this is the grandfather is still awake, said, more than 3,900 cash, are worried that the money was lost, the elderly will always care about and Grandpa What was supposed to return home. to the city, the doctor did not cut the bars to see, okay, although much of blood flow volume, but a normal blood pressure, gall, Old Man, a lot of disease itself, but to stitch the wound up to get the operating table, because the grandfather was in poor health for local anesthesia, but in cleaning up the wound and suture the wound when the grandfather because Pain has been shouting, no way to only risk for general anesthesia, was finally safe all right. my father came back he said, the perpetrators have been surrendered to the person, and that is a 27-year-old Muslim youth, his legs are a bit lame, to find a lot of places can not solve the work, saying that the social discontent to meet Grandpa, retaliation vent, cut the Mito. really, thanks to a strong survival instinct grandfather, and then the large flow of so many young blood are safe, really be a miracle. year-old daughter was raped and killed, has started all thought it was Uighurs want independence for Xinjiang, riots and dry, but later found out was a migrant workers did! now Xinjiang Uygur who want to separate a base in the southern border has been destroyed However, about 15 people got out, now is that people are more terror, but then left a dozen people to not be a big stuff. well, they're scary ah. hope all Xinjiang and safe on , and good!
(b) Yan before a blog, I reproduced an article you an example,
you, please do not you are not happy, or when in trouble and anxious to disturb him. ;
life, your past, your strengths and weaknesses and he ware? even talk about it. he will soon forget, as he forgot your birthday, your address, your phone call. no love, so You'll have to squeeze into his life. if you want even if only a very small corner. His sudden idea, or what little things I know, I will not hesitate to tell him, in exchange for his offensive really, but I can not wake up;
when your love is his burden. Please do not pay to calculate their own,UGGs, do not want nothing in return. love do not love themselves, their return is not. Do not care about right and wrong. This will be happy . Remember, the love between you and him, one-sided, you heart, he unintentionally. So do not blame him. because maybe he wants to do better. you do not like the cold. only love a person, a person is good, has always been a kind of instinct. I'm sorry, he did not instinct. can not accept a stranger in this extreme result. He said that I would afraid to hurt me, do not know how to when I was a friend and will not hurt me, and I think he has tried very hard to want do not be so, but to If it is said, he did not instinct;
gotten there earlier this day. When he does not love you, hug you gently in the warm memories of the soft gentle withering stare. others are not in love, and when I love him, I too think so,cheap UGG boots, now I do not love him, I still think will not love someone else, before I decided he would love has always been single. silly, right? have to love his memories are not already enough? enough!
now he has not pretended not to know that I love him, because I really have no love; Now I will not trouble to find him alive, when confused, because I will not feel so lost because no one; now I will not tell him some silly little things if only to want to talk to him, because I do not want to feel his indifference; now I no longer want,Bailey UGG boots, since we already have results; now I want to start a new life, do not want to live in his shadow, because I have never There is always believed.
now, my heart, no one hh

No comments:

Post a Comment