Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This should be happy ... ...

 Now, I can only console myself, to put a stable state of mind, to calm I have been such a request myself, I know my level is very much worse, I would like to continue to work hard, but when I have progress when I need encouragement and positive. Perhaps I will not speak will so be it!

; do not know why these things are always selected a class and I missed, when it comes to selection, voting, democracy, I would definitely like the game is, I know I will and others do not cotton, and others will not stick together, but I also have a sincere heart, I hope to be friends with everyone.


MSN Spaces perfect move to the Sina blog!


how I feel that these words of comfort to his far-fetched it? heart is really hard for me to tell, a kind of feeling like crying ... ...

Tomorrow is National Day, in fact, should be happy, but will finish this afternoon, on how not happy.


few days ago I comforted myself that the selection results are not, and no formal notice, I have hope, but today there are two leaders reaffirmed the meeting were selected, I know, this time I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment