Sunday, November 14, 2010

Name of a grievance for doctors

 Today was a busy, busy even bother. In the afternoon got a good friend of the phone, hear out her very anxious,UGGs, talking loud but also very rapid. Over the phone has been ringing the ambulance came. At heart a trembling,Discount UGG boots, that her baby was hurt. The result is to do things I want to help me to do reluctantly, but also can not help doing. not I do not want help, do it I think it is not the doctor Christine disrespect.
end of last year, unfortunately, her baby was found to congenital spinal nerve atrophy. five-month-old baby, a new mother, how can not accept this reality, everywhere doctor.
Year During the baby pneumonia hospital,cheap UGG boots, the doctor asked about the history, the doctor reported her spinal nerve atrophy situation, the doctor made a record as usual. Today she called me to find the hospital that wanted to talk about, can modify the case, because the related to critical illness insurance can baby the issue approved.
she was very excited on the phone, Why does this written reprimand a doctor in the case, why pediatric respiratory physician must manage the neurological condition. She made me help, to find a doctor to the money, spend more money will do as long as the cases changed.
heard these words, I am really unhappy, and I remember the time of admission was pneumonia, her doctor to blame the lack of concern of a baby not consider a history of neurological and spinal atrophy well to the treatment of pneumonia (I checked the data will not be associated with these two diseases, not concurrent). now blame the doctor but a history written into the case. I'm no medicine, clinical work do not know the specific operation, but I would like to ask a doctor and record details of the patient's medical history, is the duty of a responsible physician, if he do not ask do not remember, I actually think that is a stupid doctor, bad doctors . Furthermore, the modified case is a national health regulations prohibited it, it is encouraging doctors dry against the law, I can not accept. Third, give money to the doctor. Let the doctor against the medical practitioners of dry matter of morality, I think is wrong .
No matter how I explained that she did not care of. more and more voice over the phone, asked me: So give me one sentence written on the hh hung up the phone I was hurt, on the one hand the poor little baby, my poor friend,bailey UGG boots, to bear the burden of a lifetime. On the other hand, feels she can not help but doctors have to maintain my professional attitude, a dilemma.
recently read too many reports of doctor-patient relationship and contact do not trust doctors too much, and I were really rough for the good doctor. patients before medical treatment, do not trust to hold the attitude of the first to find that acquaintances to go see a doctor better to think that most doctors do not give a good look, the doctor, a doctor can only believe half of the hh
diseases we face the only people who can be trusted, and if we gave them confidence, I believe him, we are a great encouragement, disease is our common enemy. I do not deny there are a few bad apples, but I prefer to believe, most of our doctors are good doctors, a responsible doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment