Monday, November 15, 2010

March to go missing

 The Place went to the interview today,Discount UGG boots, and is the second interview, a little nervous, because that is the director of the second interview, huh, huh, I do not know what made me ask the question overwhelming.
Down the subway, across from the inside when Guiyou , at the door to see a group of , also found a strange man dressed in the upper body a short sleeve shirt, a blue pants beach pants, laughter is the best, but also threw two military coat, wrong, because of the plus or minus one. really Khan home, what is dressed up ah? so I look at this man's face, do not know why, my mind shows the words three large fork, obviously not, how can a security blade? Yes, is strange at me, about less than three seconds, and I walked through the door, holding a walkie-talkie came out and saw a man, Oh, know, is to shoot it! seems to take a summer show, quite suffer.
The Place, a comprehensive real estate style, very stylish, standing in the square, surrounded by towering skyscrapers and elegant architectural style, a kind of illusion of living in a foreign land. The first came to see to the N multi-step semi-arc stage, the stage can be called, because like the kind of castle-style opera house, is really amazing. The only good is standing downstairs, a great wind, great This is also a common problem for all high-rise buildings, Mozhe ah.
second interview about the ten o'clock, though from the very early, but also a night to catch a set of nine fifty-eight Fortunately, I stepped near the company's door, good insurance. Corporation's prospects are good, the service be good, I was poor in the small reception room,UGG bailey button, waiting for the arrival of director. About 5 minutes, while slowly approaching footsteps, came a tall and mature woman very beautiful, very white skin, we only get to the after greeting. She read my resume while looking for the side question, left and right, causing me to ward off the tired, and I answered hastily, she even said I answered The leak, Oh, listen to it being the first when the praise. retest time is not long, and I so it is almost time it, but the process was a very long. After, of course, such notice,UGG shoes, well, habits informed.
out the door, and my mother went to the Blue Island, because if the Me and then, is to wear suits to work, and can be, but I did not, only buy. no favorite shopping stroll, to be honest, I really do not know themselves what it was like to wear suits, Xiangqilaijiu special twist to my body, it is estimated not to wear the feeling of being installed. has been to buy boots, this pair of shoes also wear almost three years, is really a seasons wear on. In the two pairs of test floor, the feeling really is not used, because the last five hundred, it was expensive, or give up. back on the road, the germination of the idea to Xidan, huh, huh. Grand Pacific's something really expensive home, and closed today in friendly, went to the Xidan Market, which is engaged in limited bargains, many people still hiding, tried a few pairs of boots, my mother had seven hundred pair of fancy , hey! really good expensive, this is the kick off after the price of death, and I'm so reluctant to buy, my mother said to buy it buy it, fine, so I had my first pair of boots, ah! well your feeling, do not want to eat. After that,UGG boots cheap, I do not do it again good clothes shopping, because the lack of exercise, my legs hurt the spin has begun, many people want to sit down and rest, woo! seems will continue tomorrow fighting, help me. Oh!
night, that the company calls again, saying Thursday he wanted to go three tests! God!
earlier, on Taobao found a bit that boots are 650 880 price, quite comforting, huh, huh.
now, legs sore, really annoying. went to sleep .88 

No comments:

Post a Comment